Choosing the correct function gloves can prevent most hand injuries. Below we will share nine things to pay attention to before, during, and after the glove is worn. I hope it can be helpful to you.
1. Check the gloves for small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially finger joints. The glove can be inflated to 1.2-1.5 times of the original by inflation method, immersed in water, and checked for air leakage.
2. Wash your hands before putting on gloves to prevent bacteria carrying bacteria on your hands from breeding in a warm and humid environment after putting on gloves, causing dermatitis.
3. If there is a wound on the hand, heal or cover the wound before wearing gloves to prevent bacteria and chemicals from entering the human body and causing secondary injury.
1. Choose the correct protective gloves to ensure effective protection.
2. In the process of using gloves, pay special attention not to contaminate the skin and clothes with harmful substances to prevent secondary pollution.
3. Sharing gloves is taboo to prevent cross-infection.
1. Hand contaminated with hazardous chemicals should be treated as chemical waste, and protective gloves containing biological pollutants should be treated as biologically hazardous materials, and they should not be discarded at will.
2. Don't ignore any skin diseases such as erythema, itching, dermatitis, etc. If your hands are dry, itchy, or air bubbles, please consult a doctor in time.
3. After taking off the gloves, wash your hands and rub some hand cream to replenish natural protective oils and prevent your hands from drying out.
As a professional safety gloves factory, Ningbo GG Safety Products Co., Ltd. reminds you that it is important to wear and use protective gloves correctly. For more information, you can contact us.