Nitrile is a rubber, synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile gloves are a kind of glove produced by processing synthetic nitrile rubber, which is a substance derived from the combination of different molecules.
In the case of nitrile rubber, chemists combine butadiene and acrylonitrile through a polymerization process. Acrylonitrile enhances the chemistry, while butadiene creates flexibility and tear resistance. Using poly 100% synthetic NBR, processed through special production technology. It solves the dust-free problem of PVC gloves and latex gloves in modern clean rooms.
1. Nitrile gloves have good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance, and friction resistance.
2. It has outstanding chemical resistance, a certain pH resistance, and provides good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
3. It does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
4. According to the ergonomic design of the glove palm, the curved fingers make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
5. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
6. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
It is widely used in electronics factories, medical inspection, food industry, housework, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass products, scientific research and other industries.
When wearing nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, because some products have some sharp edges, and these sharp edges are the easiest to penetrate nitrile gloves, and once they penetrate even a small hole, it is enough to clean The agent soaks into the glove, making the entire glove useless. Therefore, in addition to requiring careful handling during use, it is also necessary to wear finger cots on top of the gloves.
Nitrile gloves can effectively resist organic solvents, and their main advantages are high strength and high elasticity. It is mainly provided to work stations whose hands are in constant contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses, alcohol cleaning, etc. Because the main function of nitrile rubber is to prevent organic solvents, but it is not resistant to piercing, it is necessary to be extra careful when using it. Do not pull or wear strongly. Therefore, it is required to wear nitrile gloves on the outside when operating. Veil gloves to reduce the abrasion of nitrile gloves and prolong their service life.
As a nitrile glove manufacturer, Ningbo GG Safety Products Co., Ltd. produces protective gloves that are safe and durable. To learn more about protective gloves, please continue to follow us.