Ningbo GG Safety Products Co.,Ltd., as a safety gloves factory, supplies many types of gloves. Let's take a look:
Several commonly used glove materials:
1. Metal wire-common stainless steel wire, chrome alloy wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This type of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
2. Synthetic yarn-is also a better synthetic fiber cut resistant material. Although the cut resistance is not as good as metal wire, it is light in weight and comfortable to use. After improvement and treatment, some products can also reach the highest level of cut resistant product standards.
3. Nitrile (with fabric lining)-has anti-wear and anti-puncture properties, flexible and comfortable to use.
4. Natural latex (with fabric lining)-has excellent elasticity, particularly flexible, has a certain degree of resistance to wear, tear and cut resistance.
5. PVC (with fabric lining)-can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, it can also have a certain resistance to cutting, but not tearing.
6. Leather-natural material, through various tanning treatments, has unique properties. Leather can be divided into: cowhide, which has the advantages of comfort, durability, breathability and wear resistance. After chrome ravages, it is more durable and resistant to high temperatures; pigskin has large pores and has the best air permeability. It can still maintain good after washing. Sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and anti-wear performance, but because it is too expensive, it is generally only used in industries that require high tactility.
If you need to buy or wholesale cut resistant safety gloves, please contact us.