Cut resistance glove is a kind of glove that is difficult to be cut and protects the opponent.
Cut resistance glove has extraordinary cut resistance and abrasion resistance, making it a high-quality hand labor protection product. The service life of a pair of cut-resistant gloves is equivalent to 500 pairs of ordinary thread gloves, which can be called "one as a hundred". It can be widely used in meat cutting, glass processing, metal processing, petrochemical, disaster relief, fire rescue and other industries.
Features of Cut resistance glove:
1. It has reached international standards in quality, structure and craftsmanship.
2. A steel wire glove has more than 5000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings independently welded and knitted.
3. The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is fuller, can withstand greater tension, and is soft and conformable.
4. It complies with the European standard EN1082/EN420, the highest level of anti-cutting reaches level 5, with good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. High-quality stainless steel, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, is an ideal choice for the food industry.
6. Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer's fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
7. All styles are equipped with adjustable nylon belt for easy wearing.
8. Both single hand and left hand can be used.
Ningbo GG Safety Products Co.,Ltd is a safety gloves factory with a long history, always insisting on quality-oriented, reputation-oriented, continuous innovation.